“A successful fake casino can make as much as a very large casino with half of the infrastructure and overhead” – Carlos F.
For the first live podcast of 2016 I interviewed Carlos F., Director of Technical Services for a 3 billion dollar casino organization in Pennsylvania. He opens up about his life growing up playing in rock bands, the FBI raid that ended his musical career and pawning all equipment for true love. Carlos sheds light on some common misconceptions about gaming, where he see’s the future of gambling and what its like to hit a slot machine for 50 Grand and make it rain.
During ShowerThoughts we hit:
- Spanish people who cant speak the language soy milk just stating who they are in Spanish
- Being a fat guy at McDonald’s is like being the muscle guy at the gym. People stay our of your way because they know you mean business
- Maybe the best way to discourage teens from doing drugs would be to have really uncool adults talk about how awesome and fun drugs are
- Vegans eating foods that taste like meat are like lesbians having sex with a strap on
- When you cant Netflix and chill there’s always amazon and alcohol
- Online BDSM communities are one of the only times that getting chained up in someone else’s basements is a positive outcomes
- My girlfriend leaves so much hair around my house it would be impossible to clear her DNA and prove she was never there
We close out the show with Meditations, discussing a quote from Tara Brach. “Perhaps the biggest tragedy of our lives is that freedom is possible, yet we can pass our years trapped in the same old patterns…We may want to love other people without holding back, to feel authentic, to breathe in the beauty around us, to dance and sing. Yet each day we listen to inner voices that keep our life small.”
Visit our Shop! Buy our t-shirts designed and inspired by this podcast at MassRoutine.com
This episode sponsored by SmashDiscount.com, use promo code WTH at checkout for Free Shipping and 10% off your order. You can also support the show by clicking through our Amazon.com link when shopping.